Manchester United vs Everton live stream and match preview, Friday 6 January, 20:00 GMT
Manchester United vs Everton live stream and match preview
Looking for a live stream of Manchester United vs Everton? We’ve got you covered. Manchester United vs Everton is on ITV1 in the UK. Brit abroad? Use a VPN to watch the FA Cup with your subscription (opens in new tab) from anywhere.
Erik ten Hag’s side are confidently entering the third round of the FA Cup, having climbed into the top four of the Premier League during the holiday season.
United (opens in new tab) have not had a trophy since 2017, so we can expect them to take this competition seriously.
Everton (opens in new tab) dropped to the bottom three of the Premier League this week after a 4-1 defeat to Brighton (opens in new tab)putting Frank Lampard under heavy pressure.
The kick-off is at 20:00 GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the FA Cup (opens in new tab) wherever you are.
Manchester United cannot call on the services of Jadon Sancho, Donny van de Beek and Axel Tuanzebe, but Antony is available again.
Everton will have to do without Nathan Patterson, James Garner, Michael Keane and Andros Townsend.
Manchester United have won six games in a row in all competitions and have not conceded a goal since the 2022 World Cup.
Everton have taken just two points from their last 18 available points in the Premier League, putting them at risk of relegation.
Darren England will be the referee for Manchester United vs Everton.
Manchester United vs Everton will be played at the Old Trafford in Manchester with a capacity of 74,310.
Kickoff and channel
Manchester United vs Everton kick off is at 20:00 GMT On Friday, January 6 in the United Kingdom. The game is shown ITV1.
In the US, kick-off time is 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT. The match will be shown on NBC in the US. See below for international broadcast options.
If you’re abroad for a Premier League match, you won’t be able to watch on your domestic streaming service as usual. The broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!) and blocks you from watching it. However, you can use a VPN to get around that, without resorting to illegal feeds found on Reddit.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it meets your broadcaster’s terms and conditions, creates a private connection between your device and the internet, meaning the service can’t determine where you are and let you watch. And all the information that passes between them is completely encrypted, anonymous and secure – and that’s a result.
There are plenty of good options out there. For the Premier League, FourFourTwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) and BT Sports (opens in new tab) are again the two protagonists, but Amazon (opens in new tab) also take a piece of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group is the rights holder of the Premier League, with the Peacock Premium (opens in new tab) streaming platform with even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you pick up a fubo TV subscription (opens in new tab) for the games that are not on Peacock Premium, you can watch any game.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in new tab)who has the exclusive rights to all actions.
• Australia: Optus Sports (opens in new tab) will screen every game of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the promotion via a Pick up TV box (opens in new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Heaven sports (opens in new tab) serving all 380 matches – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.
#Manchester #United #Everton #live #stream #match #preview #team #news #kickoff #time #Cup #match