Manchester United vs Bournemouth live stream, match preview, team news and kick-off time for this Premier League match
Manchester United vs Bournemouth live stream and match preview, Tuesday 3 January, 20:00 GMT
Manchester United vs Bournemouth live stream and match preview
Looking for a live stream of Manchester United vs Bournemouth? We’ve got you covered. Manchester United vs Bournemouth will not be shown in the UK. Brit abroad? Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription (opens in new tab) from anywhere.
Erik ten Hag’s side moved into the top four over the New Year’s weekend, as they won 1-0 against Wolves (opens in new tab).
Marcus Rashford was the match winner for United (opens in new tab) despite starting the game on the bench as punishment for being late to a team meeting.
Bournemouth (opens in new tab) went down 2-0 at Crystal Palace (opens in new tab) over the weekend, putting them just two points above the bottom three.
The kick-off is at 20:00 GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the Premier League (opens in new tab) wherever you are.
Diogo Dalot, Lisandro Martinez and Scott McTominay could all compete, but Jadon Sancho and Axel Tuanzebe are still out for United.
Bournemouth will be without David Brooks, Ryan Fredericks, Junior Stanislas, Neto and Marcus Tavernier, while Philip Billing is doubtful.
United’s victory over Molineux was their third Premier League win, with the Red Devils also winning four of their last five games.
Bournemouth lost back-to-back games during the festive period, taking just three points from the last 21 available.
Michael Salisbury will be the referee for Manchester United vs Bournemouth.
Manchester United vs Bournemouth is played at the Old Trafford in Manchester with a capacity of 74,310.
Kickoff and channel
Manchester United vs Bournemouth kick off is at 20:00 GMT On Tuesday January 3 in the United Kingdom. The game is shown Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football (opens in new tab).
In the US, kick-off time is 3 p.m. ET / 12 p.m. PT. The match will be shown on NBC in the US. See below for international broadcast options.
If you’re abroad for a Premier League match, you won’t be able to watch on your domestic streaming service as usual. The broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!) and blocks you from watching it. However, you can use a VPN to get around that, without resorting to illegal feeds found on Reddit.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it meets your broadcaster’s terms and conditions, creates a private connection between your device and the internet, meaning the service can’t determine where you are and let you watch. And all the information that passes between them is completely encrypted, anonymous and secure – and that’s a result.
There are plenty of good options out there. For the Premier League, FourFourTwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) and BT Sports (opens in new tab) are again the two protagonists, but Amazon (opens in new tab) also take a piece of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group is the rights holder of the Premier League, with the Peacock Premium (opens in new tab) streaming platform with even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you pick up a fubo TV subscription (opens in new tab) for the games that are not on Peacock Premium, you can watch any game.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in new tab)who has the exclusive rights to all actions.
• Australia: Optus Sports (opens in new tab) will screen every game of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the promotion via a Pick up TV box (opens in new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Heaven sports (opens in new tab) serving all 380 matches – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.
#Manchester #United #Bournemouth #live #stream #match #preview #team #news #kickoff #time #Premier #League #match