Manchester City vs Everton live stream and match preview, Saturday 31 December, 15:00 GMT
Manchester City vs Everton live stream and match preview
Looking for a live stream of Manchester City vs Everton? We’ve got you covered. Manchester City vs Everton will not be shown live in the UK. Brit abroad? Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription (opens in new tab) from anywhere.
Manchester City (opens in new tab) remain five points behind first place in the Premier League after their 3-1 win over Leeds (opens in new tab) on Wednesday evening.
Pep Guardiola’s side will try to close the gap to Arsenal (opens in new tab) – at least temporarily – with another win this weekend.
A 2-1 loss to Wolves (opens in new tab) on Boxing Day has left Everton (opens in new tab) just one point away from the drop zone ahead of this trip to the Etihad Stadium.
The kick-off is at 15:00 GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the Premier League (opens in new tab) wherever you are.
Manchester City will have to do without Ruben Dias and Julian Alvarez on New Year’s Eve.
Everton cannot enlist the services of James Garner and Andros Townsend, while Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Yerry Mina must be assessed.
Manchester City lost their last match before the 2022 World Cup to Brentford (opens in new tab)before returning to winning ways against Leeds.
Everton have now lost three games in a row in the Premier League, putting pressure on Frank Lampard.
Andy Madley will be the referee for Manchester City vs Everton.
Manchester City vs Everton will be played at the 53,400 capacity Etihad Stadium in Manchester.
Kickoff and channel
The kick-off between Manchester City and Everton is 15:00 GMT On Saturday December 31 in the United Kingdom. The game will not be shown live.
In the US, kick-off time is 10am ET / 7am PT. The match will be shown on NBC in the US. See below for international broadcast options.
If you’re abroad for a Premier League match, you won’t be able to watch on your domestic streaming service as usual. The broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!) and blocks you from watching it. However, you can use a VPN to get around that, without resorting to illegal feeds found on Reddit.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it meets your broadcaster’s terms and conditions, creates a private connection between your device and the internet, meaning the service can’t determine where you are and let you watch. And all the information that passes between them is completely encrypted, anonymous and secure – and that’s a result.
There are plenty of good options out there. For the Premier League, Four Four Two currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) and BT Sports (opens in new tab) are again the two protagonists, but Amazon (opens in new tab) also take a piece of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group is the rights holder of the Premier League, with the Peacock Premium (opens in new tab) streaming platform with even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you pick up a fubo TV subscription (opens in new tab) for the games that are not on Peacock Premium, you can watch any game.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in new tab)who has the exclusive rights to all actions.
• Australia: Optus Sports (opens in new tab) will screen every game of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the promotion via a Pick up TV box (opens in new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Heaven sports (opens in new tab) serving all 380 matches – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.
#Manchester #City #Everton #live #stream #match #preview #team #news #kickoff #time #Premier #League #match