Crystal Palace vs Fulham live stream and match preview, Monday 26 December, 15:00 GMT
Crystal Palace vs Fulham live stream and match preview
Looking for a live stream of Crystal Palace vs Fulham? We’ve got you covered. Crystal Palace vs Fulham is on Amazon Prime in the UK. Brit abroad? Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription (opens in new tab) from anywhere.
Palace (opens in new tab) will resume their Premier League campaign in search of a fourth successive victory in front of their own fans at Selhurst Park.
Fulham (opens in new tab) have exceeded expectations so far this season, with Marco Silva’s side staying well clear of the bottom three so far.
The Cottagers have not won any of their last five encounters with Palace, a streak stretching back more than nine years.
The kick-off is at 15:00 GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the Premier League (opens in new tab) wherever you are.
Palace will have to do without the long-term absentees James McArthur and Nathan Ferguson, while Chris Richards is a doubtful case.
Fulham cannot call on the services of Manor Solomon and Neeskens Kebano, but Harrison Reed and Kenny Tete are available after suspension.
Patrick Vieira’s side have lost just three of their last 10 games in the Premier League and are currently 11th in the table.
Ninth-placed Fulham are level with Palace after three games without a win.
The referee for Crystal Palace vs Fulham has not yet been appointed.
Crystal Palace vs Fulham will be played at the 25,456 seater Selhurst Park in London.
Kickoff and channel
The kick-off of Crystal Palace vs Fulham is at 15:00 GMT On Monday December 26 in the United Kingdom. The game is shown Amazon Prime (opens in new tab).
In the US, kick-off time is 10am ET / 7am PT. The match will be shown on NBC in the US. See below for international broadcast options.
If you’re abroad for a Premier League match, you won’t be able to watch on your domestic streaming service as usual. The broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!) and blocks you from watching it. However, you can use a VPN to get around that, without resorting to illegal feeds found on Reddit.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it meets your broadcaster’s terms and conditions, creates a private connection between your device and the internet, meaning the service can’t determine where you are and let you watch. And all the information that passes between them is completely encrypted, anonymous and secure – and that’s a result.
There are plenty of good options out there. For the Premier League, FourFourTwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) and BT Sports (opens in new tab) are again the two protagonists, but Amazon (opens in new tab) also take a piece of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group is the rights holder of the Premier League, with the Peacock Premium (opens in new tab) streaming platform with even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you pick up a fubo TV subscription (opens in new tab) for the games that are not on Peacock Premium, you can watch any game.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in new tab)who has the exclusive rights to all actions.
• Australia: Optus Sports (opens in new tab) will screen every game of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the promotion via a Pick up TV box (opens in new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Heaven sports (opens in new tab) serving all 380 matches – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.
#Crystal #Palace #Fulham #live #stream #match #preview #team #news #kickoff #time #Premier #League #match